Friday & Saturday, May 17 & 18, 2019 Wine, Live Music & Food Trucks!
Let’s start the season right, the first weekend at the winery with fun outdoor live music, great wine & awesome food!
- Friday May 17th we welcome Thunderbay band playing 6:30 – 9:30 Performing 50’s, 60’s & 70’s classic rock, with a bit of blues, country and funk.
- Saturday May 18th we welcome Four Mile Creek playing 6:30 – 9:30 Performing old classic’s to country with some rock n roll and some darn good originals.
- Food by Best Thing Smokin available 5:00 – 9:30
- Wine by the Glass or Bottle, Sangria, Wine Frappe’s (bottled water & soda available)
- Free Parking, Entry per person $5.00
- Guests 21 and over.
- Guests are welcome to bring chairs/blankets
- Outside beverages are NOT permitted on the property.
Winery Hours: Thursdays 4:00 – 9:00, Fridays & Saturdays 1:00 – 10:00