Saturday, June 29th, 2019 Outdoor Music, Wine & Food!
We are excited to welcome Ohio Brass & Electric Band! OB&E is a 12-piece horn band from Yellow Springs, Ohio, covering a wide variety of artists, songs, and genres. Danceable funk/rock/R&B covers.
Ohio Brass & Electric formed on the Ides of March in 2012, playing (and growing) steadily ever since, covering fun and danceable songs with lush harmonies and complex orchestration. OB&E is one of the few area horn bands, focusing on horn rock, funk, and R&B, while occasionally straying into quirky tunes drawn from jazz, big-band, and other genres. OB&E plays songs by artists such as Chicago, The Blues Brothers, Santana, Blood Sweat & Tears, The Beatles, Elton John, Joe Cocker, Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, Van Morrison, James Brown, The Commodores, Pink Floyd, Earth Wind & Fire, Stevie Wonder, Sharon Jones & The Dap Kings, CeeLo Green, Little Feat, The Ohio Players and more!
- Food TBA
- Award winning wines available by the Glass or Bottle, In House Sangria, Wine Frappe’s (bottled water & soda available)
- Free Parking, Entry per person $5.00
- Guests 21 and over.
- Tables/chairs available on a first come basis
- Guests are welcome to bring chairs/blankets, we recommend it to be sure you have a seat.
- Outside beverages are NOT permitted on the property, thank you!
Winery Hours: Thursdays 4:00 – 9:00, Fridays & Saturdays 1:00 – 10:00